We are pleased to be one of the first
organizations in Nepal to introduce canyoning. Canyoning is a
new adventure sport geared to the ultimate sports-enthusiast.
It is an activity that involves abseiling, sliding, jumping,
swimming, and climbing down waterfalls through steep canyon
walls to deep pools. This unique combination of skills gives
the intrepid canyoneer the freedom to explore some of the most
ruggedly beautiful, yet forbidden places in the world. As many
true adventure seekers have discovered, the most exciting spot
for swimming begins at the very edge of a 45m waterfall. After
the first descent, we abseil another 25m down a steep canyon,
past wild rock formations, through powerful blasts of water.
At the end of the excursion, we make our last jump and
submerge ourselves into a pool. Once on the ground, we rest on
a beach within the canyon walls and swim out between narrow
From sheer cliffs and slides to pounding
waterfalls, you will experience all the joys of canyoning.
Apart from all the fun and games and despite its apparent
simplicity, this sport requires the guidance of an expert. Our
instructors are experienced canyoneer and believe that the
practice of safe canyoning necessitates the proper gear,
continual vigilance and a good knowledge of the aquatic
- Depart at 6:00 am from Kathmandu .
- Half day canyoning plus training, instruction and
- Full day canyoning with lunch during the descent.
- Arrive Kathmandu in the evening
US$ 110 per
person for 1 night/2 days package.
- Accommodation and meals
- Two-way transportation (on scheduled departure dates
- Training, instruction and rope-tying techniques
- Wet suit, climbing harness and helmet
- Experienced instructors
- The Borderland Resorts' outstanding atmosphere